уторак, 9. август 2011.

Christian Dior fall/winter 2011-2012

Fashionista,are you ready for your the most beloved fashion season? Fall!
I certainly am so I will start my autumn runway review with Christian Dior collection from Paris Fashion Week.
I have read reports and in some I found disappointment and negative comments about mentioned collection.Some said that this work more looks like spring/summer collection and that there is no expected presence of fur which is usual and desirable in every collection intended for cold days.
Despite all of that I don`t agree whit this because I think that pieces are easy to combine and very wearable for all seasons,it depends of your creativity.And don`t we all need some clothes that is practical?
This collection amazes me with it`s combination of neutral,dark and lighter colors.This is the first collection that wasn`t overseen by John Galliano but it still exudes luxury and femininity with a trace of bohemian and decadent look.
We see a lot of lace,sheer fabric and velvet.
Bag range was huge-from big and roomy totes to clutches.Hats are interesting accessorie and make girls look very elegant and classy.
Make your opinion ;)











Нема коментара:

Постави коментар